Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Some sadness

Not much has been happening on the car scene.  The weather the end of June and the first week of July made driving without a/c an impossibility.  We had several consecutive days of temps over 100° and the 41 stayed sheltered in the garage.  The wife and I did manage to attend a show on July 4th despite the high temps primarily because it was only 15 minutes from our house.  72 other car nuts made it out too.

Back in 2011 when I started this blog, I mentioned good friends, Butch and Jan.  They were the folks that persuaded my wife and I to attend the 28th St. Metro Cruise back in 2010.  Well, Butch had a stroke last Thursday morning and he passed away late Sunday night.  He was 63 and a great friend.  I'm gonna miss that guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment